Re: [Xen-devel] python 2.4 logging and xend

> > Any one else seeing this output from xend?
<snip - weirdo Python output>
> Did this get resolved? If yes, what's the resolution?

No.  It's quite annoying but doesn't seem to stop anything working...  I'm not
sure what triggers it but I've had a few thoughts:

Only logging messages from the main portion of the code (XendDomain.py or
XendDomainInfo.py, maybe a few others) seem to get output - the rest just
disappear.  I'm guessing the successful output we see is all from the "main"
thread...  Perhaps the logging for other threads is broken  - causing both
the missing logs and the errors?

Can someone confirm this is not happening on their (recent) -unstable install?
Anyone with Python 2.4 not seeing this?

Cheers,
Mark