Re: [Xen-devel] Breakage in -unstable for Transmeta

On 22 Jun 2005, at 19:50, Carl Holtje ;021;vcsg6; wrote:

In xen/arch/x86/boot/x83_32.S, a great deal has changed since 2.0.6 and
even some recent pulls of the unstable tree. These changes have stoped my
Transmeta efforts cold; the box now reboots upon boot..

I've narrowed it down (at least I think I have) to the following lines
from the start_paging routine:

I just diff'ed between 2.0 stable and the unstable versions of that file, and there are almost no code changes. Just some additions to support PAE (which you will not be building so will not affect you) and the data layout changes at the bottom of the file.

The code that you think may be causing your problem is also identically present in 2.0.6 so I don't think it can be due to that.

 -- Keir