Re: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

Paul Larson wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 22:35 +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
I don't know if this feature is important to anyone but me, but hg
currently doesn't allow you to pull a specific revision, making testing
back through versions to find the point where something broke very
difficult:
-----------------------

* Paul Larson <plars at linuxtestproject.org> [20050620 20:14]:

Is there currently a way to pull a specific revision?  If not, is this
feature planned to be available soon?

It is planned, but I think there is no schedule for implementation
yet.

The question you asked, and the feature you are wanting are two different things.

If you clone/init a repository from the source(or a mirror of it), you get everything in it. If you want to then look at a specific revision of the code, you: hg checkout -C [revision]

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/