[Xen-devel] Re: dom0 bootstrap for xenstore

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 14:00 +0100, Mike Wray wrote:
> OK, I fixed up the domain introduce code to use the privcmd for
> dom0 and applied the change to make the page reserved.
> The good news is that introducing dom0 to xenstore now works, and
> mapping the store page works too.
> The bad news is that the dom0 xenbus probe oopses as follows:

Almost certainly because it's calling into an __init function, which has
been removed.  I reworked that code and checked it in...

Cheers!
Rusty.
PS.  I've done the Great Renaming, now looking for other differences to
minimize...
--
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver -- Richard Braakman