Re: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

Paul Larson wrote:

Interesting, I hadn't seen that one before.  I had seen this one though,
which seems a little more concise to me:
http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=summary

Tools are richer in the git space because there are more people looking at it (compare the traffic on git vs hg). hg is attempting to leverage some of these by providing command line compatibility for git (called hgit).

http://www.selenic.com/hg/?cmd=file;filenode=113b5f9c6c1f5f428b2e946374230c46e153a248;file=contrib/hgit

        -Arun