Re: [Xen-devel] build snafu

Tim Newsham wrote:
I'm using FC2.  I have it fully updated using up2date/yum.
I cloned xeno-unstable.bk and tried to build.  During the
build the tools/ioemu directory failed with undefined
references to SDL_* functions.  After tracking this down a little
I found that the SDL_LIBS variable is not set in:

   tools/ioemu/target-i386-dm/Makefile

after setting this (-lSDL), the directory builds.  What's causing this?

tools/ioemu/configure. Do you have SDL-devel RPM installed?

        -Arun