RE: [Xen-devel] stable / unstable parallel install?

> > > XCS_EXEC    = "/usr/sbin/xcs"
> > >
> > > should we execute xcs without the full path?
> >
> > Perhaps best would be to try with no path, and fall back to
> > /usr/sbin/xcs. I'd definitely take a tested patch to that
> effect (for
> > both -testing and -unstable).
>
> Here is the patch: it tries to execute xcs without full path
> first, then if there is error, it fallbacks to the default path.

xcs should not be on the path. Christian pointed out that such helper
applications should probably live in /usr/libexec/xen

Anyone got any objections to moving all such helper applications into
/usr/libexec/xen ?

We can then have a general overide for the helper application directory.

Best,
Ian