RE: [Xen-devel] Daily Xen Builds

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 17:58 +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
> > May 24 22:14, 2005 Xen Unstable (xen-unstable-src.tgz)
> >       * x86
> >               * SLES 9/SP1, RHEL 4 and FC3 on IBM xSeries
> > 305, 235, HS20
> >                 and ThinkCentre
> >                       * Builds and boots without problems
> >                       * Able to create functional domains
>
> Hurrah! HS20's have been a pain in the butt...
Not HS20s in general, just the ones that happen to be running on x86-64.
64bit HS20s just happen to have the bad luck of being the systems we use
to test that arch.

> David: thanks for running the daily tests. Is there an updated version
> of the test harness available?
Not yet.  We never saw any complaints so it must be perfect right? :)
Seriously, we have some ideas for a few improvements, but if anyone has
specific requests it would be welcome.

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson