RE: [Xen-devel] [patch] more correct pfn_valid()

Hi, Ian,

For this part, I made a mistake to confuse domN and dom0. OK, for
paravirtualized guest, there's actually no I/O range for domN, since the
front driver in domN will do all things to communicate with backend in
Dom0. But what about a driver domain which has access to physical
device, thus need real I/O address?

Thanks,
Kevin