Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Re: Install paravirtualized drivers after bootingforhigh-performance IO

Hi:
    As i recognized, paravirtulization is an implemention of high
performence virtulization in non-VT box, pure virtulization needs no
modification on guest os, but paravirtulization do needs. Is that right?
    If so, guest os on VT cpu will provide no paravirtulization?

    Any suggestions?

Miao
StarSoftComm.com