Re: [Xen-devel] kernel compilation

this is the top of my .config ... will it help if I post the whole thing?

#
# Automatically generated make config: don't edit
# Linux kernel version: 2.6.10
# Mon Apr 25 14:44:29 2005
#
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_ARCH_XEN=y
CONFIG_NO_IDLE_HZ=y

#
# XEN
#
# CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND is not set
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
# CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND_PIPELINED_TRANSMITTER is not set
CONFIG_XEN_WRITABLE_PAGETABLES=y
CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_DEV_ALLOC_SKB=y
CONFIG_X86=y