[Xen-devel] make mkpatches broken

I just noticed that make mkpatches seems to be broken in at least
xen-unstable at the moment.  Complains about not having a target for
freebsd since it picks it up in ALLSPARSETREES, but no mk file exists
for it under buildconfigs.  I'm guessing something probably just got
dropped when Kips freebsd stuff was merged?

On a related note, the whole bug tracking system thread seems to have
fizzled with what seemed, from what I saw at least, everyone agreeing
that a bug tracking system would be nice to have, and "the sooner the
better."  Is there a more concrete date by which we can believe the bug
tracking system will be available for everyone to use?

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson