Re: [Xen-devel] Diskless boot at cambridge

Adam Heath wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

I am using Grub 0.95 with an UNDI patch I found somewhere, that means I
can PXE-boot from some (at least e1000) network adapters not directly
supported by Grub.

Couldn't you find that patch again?  I'd love to have it(we use grub and
nfsroot).

yes,

I have the made complete package with grub, the patches and a README available at:

http://www.diku.dk/~jacobg/grub_that_works_e1000.tar.gz

note that I compiled this package some six months ago, so perhaps never versions may be available.

/Jacob