RE: [Xen-devel] Diskless boot at cambridge

> I am using Grub 0.95 with an UNDI patch I found somewhere,
> that means I can PXE-boot from some (at least e1000) network
> adapters not directly supported by Grub.

I've found that the Grub UNDI patch still only works on a subset of
machines. I've not had any luck with on board tg3 NICs.

Tim Deegan is looking into a multiboot patch to pxelinux, which should
be a good generic solution for booting in the local area. For co-lo
machines, you can't beat Xenoboot.

Ian