RE: [Xen-devel] Unstableness in grant table block drivers

> Is CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_GRANT going to be a permanent thing or
> will the "!
> defined(CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_GRANT)" code be removed at some
> point?

The config option will probably be removed at some point. It's just
there to aid debugging in case someone reported block dev problems.

> IMHO, having binary incompatibilities like this
> between dom0 and domU is going to be a pain.

In the *unstable* series you really shouldn't be relying on
compatibility between different versions of the tools, xen, or the
kernels. You should always install a complete set of binaries. In the
unstable series we reserve the right to change interfaces, and
frequently do.

Best,
Ian