Re: Fw: [Xen-devel] Bug tracking system

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:47:09 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:47:03 +0000

There was some talk of using TRAC. The only argument given for not
having one yet is waiting until -unstable is stable enough that the
reported bugs are actual bugs and not artifacts of incompletely
implemented features.

I understand the reasoning, but it would be nice to have a better
mechanism for determining if a problem one is seeing is new or not.

       -Kip