Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] memory leak in xend

Christopher S. Aker wrote:

http://www.theshore.net/~caker/xen/memory-week.png

The flat spot towards the end is from when I stopped running the above command.
Thanks for looking into this!
I found this article while Googling.

http://evanjones.ca/python-memory.html

It specifically calls out Twisted as being known to cause this sort of behavior in the Python VM.

For what it's worth, I've been able to reproduce this memory leakage also with Xend.

A workaround for current systems could be a cron job that restarts Xend every few days.

Regards,
Anthony Liguori

-Chris