RE: [Xen-devel] crash on starting new domain

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, James Harper wrote:

> > Can you reproduce this with a 2.0-testing kernel?
>
> I'm building with the debian packages these days, so not in the really
> short term.

I have 2.0-testing debs about 80% done.  Got busy with work, so haven't
finished them.

The biggest issue with producing these debs is the state of kernel source in
debian.  With our releasing pending, no one wants to upload newer source, so
when xen requires a newer base kernel to patch against, it makes my job that
much more difficult.