Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable domU smp broken for vcpus > physical cpus

On 2 Apr 2005, at 00:25, Ryan Harper wrote:

Rik mentioned in #xen on irc.oftc.net that his smp domU was crashing.
Mine was working and we started to investigate.  Turns out that using
xen-unstable from 2005-04-01 when domU is launched with vcpus > physical cpus, domU, and in my case, Xen itself crash. Attached is the debug log
of Xen going down.

A link to the xen-syms file would make the backtrace more useful. Also great would be to know in which changeset the bug first appeared: was it actually 1st April, or is that just the only one you've tested with vcpus > pcpus and so it could have been there for weeks or months?

 -- Keir