Re: [Xen-devel] How many lines of Xen source code

Neugebauer, Rolf wrote:

Within a security context we are also actively looking at reducing the
TCB, basically deconstructing Dom0. Fine grained MAC at it's current
operation is part of the picture as is delegating some of it's
functionality to other domains, in particular the IO functions it
currently performs on behalf of other domains, but also things like
domain building.
The issue of reducing the TCB will probably play a major part in a
meeting prior to the xen summit next week. We plan to report back to the
list.

If any Xen people are going to USENIX NSDI in Boston in May, perhaps it would be a good idea to arrange a Xen BOF session there?

Jacob