Re: [Xen-devel] poor domU VBD performance.

On 31 Mar 2005, at 20:07, Keir Fraser wrote:

Since all the bio's that I queue up in a single invocation of dispatch_rw_block_io() will actually be adjacent to each other (because they're all from the same scatter-gather list)

I should add: I know that the code makes it look like each s-g element might map somewhere entirely different from the previous one, but we no longer support that mode of operation. Each VBD now always maps onto a single, entire block device or partition.

 -- Keir