[Xen-devel] USB Update

Hi there,

Still only have time for occasional tweaks to the USB driver at the moment.  I
checked in a few changes recently, however:
* fixed some the bugs you pointed out in the 2.4 driver
* in particular I fixed the probe handling in the frontend + a bug in the
virtual root hub emulation so that now hot (un)plugging now behaves correctly
* I have added experimental initial support for gracefully recovering from a
suspend / migrate (faking out a disconnect).  Not tested and probably
therefore not finished on account of suspend support being generally broken
in unstable (AFAIK).

Cheers,
Mark