Re: [Xen-devel] Can Xen VMM or dom0 see the console input to certain domU?

Thanks a lot! Your answer exactly addressed my question. :) Can you point
out the exact place that forwards user input to DomU via TCP socket in
Xend?  I might want to deploy a module in Dom0 to inspect the user inputs
(both keyboard and mouse) to DomU.

cheers,
-x