RE: [Xen-devel] hanging dell hardware

> Sorry to bug the list again, but is anyone running xen on recent Dell
> hardware equipped with the PERC 4e/[SD]i controller? I've been having
> issues with random hangs, and I'm trying to narrow down the list of
> possible causes.

That's worrying.

When you say 'hangs', does the machine lock solid, or do non disk-bound
processes continue OK (e.g. if you have a running 'top' does it continue
to update?). Also, does the machine eventually reboot, or just hang.

If you switch to a text console and run the 'find', do you see an Oops
message come out?

What model of Dell machine is this?

Ian