RE: [Xen-devel] Xen virtual machine crash

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "MagicalTux (admin)" <admin@xxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:38:24 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:40:41 +0000

I'm using xen-2.0 . I built it myself with some more options in the
kernel (ide driver, iptables modules, etc...).

The system are debian-3.1 (sarge). The /lib/tls was disabled as
requested.

Also the xm list is now completly messed up :
install3:~# xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0           0       34    0  r----   7115.0
Domain-8           8      450    0  --p--      0.0
XM_1               1      449    0  -b---  22810.1    9601
XM_2               8        3    0  ----c   3624.0    9608

(yup I know domain-0 has only 35MB of RAM. It was optimised for, and
it's ok - no swap is used at all)

I'm going to install xen-2.0 not built by me on a computer at home and
test if it crashes too. If it does I'll include an image file which
makes xen crash when opened/resized with libimagick.

Mark

Le mercredi 23 mars 2005 Ã 21:04 +0000, Ian Pratt a Ãcrit :