Re: [Xen-devel] PAE support revisited

There are at least two separate efforts looking at enabling PAE in
Xen that I know of.  A couple of us are looking at it and we have
started correspondance with Gerd Knorr, who is also looking at it.

We have no firm idea on when a working implementation will
be available, but are hoping sooner rather than later.

Karen