Re: [Xen-devel] problem with PCI in Xen?

On 15 Mar 2005, at 15:39, Roee Sadeh wrote:

I have a dual-Xeon computer with PCI-X.
I'm using Xen 2.0.5 stable with kernel 2.6.10.

I'm trying to run Infiniband in domain zero. I have an Infiniband HCA, which uses PCI-X.
The HCA is a multifunction PCI device having also a PCI bridge.

I've fixed this in 2.0-testing and unstable trees. I can now initialise the Mellanox
mthca driver in domain0.

I haven't tried IPoIB or anything like that yet. :-)

 -- Keir