[Xen-devel] Question about 64 bit Xen

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tom Hibbert" <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:46:35 +1300
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:48:42 +0000

Hi all, we're thinking of getting some athlon 64s as build boxes here.
Just a quick question. I'm not sure if an athlon 64 in 64 bit mode can
compile for a 32 bit arch. Comments? Secondly, and this question
actually pertains to Xen. Can I run a 32 bit domU in a 64 bit dom0, or
do both kernels need to be compiled for 64 bit arch?

Thanks in advance

Tom