RE: [Xen-devel] Reproducible system crash

It looks like the domain 0 kernel is trying to do something illegal, and
Xen is killing it. It would be interesting to know whether this still
happens with the unstable.bk tree.

Please can you try this again, but this time building xen with debug=y
i.e.
 cd xen; make clean; make debug=y; cd .. ; make dist

We might learn a little more about what's going wrong.

Thanks,
Ian