Re: [Xen-devel] status of dom0 USB and USB virtualisation

  • To: Nivedita Singhvi <niv@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Williamson <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Eivind <gentoo.warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:14:50 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:15:42 +0000

Hello All,

So if I understand this right, I cannot use my USB flash device with
domain 0 as of yet? (I have enabled it in the kernel configuration
following all the necessary steps of the Linux USB-FAQ, but did not
have success mounting usbfs on /proc/bus/usb, and so on...). The same
problem is with XenCD as well.

Is this true? - please let me know.

Sincerely,
-Eivind