[Xen-devel] X problem (radeon/intel-agp) on unstable

Hi,

since 2.0.4 didn't work with my notebook (see '[Xen-devel] "general
protection faults" in dom0 when loading intel-agp module') I tried
xen-testing. Now I'm on xen-unstable but I still get the following problem.

X loads but doesn't display anything more than the X cursor. The rootwindow
looks kind of strange. Please see
http://www.fs.tum.de/~meyerm/XonRadeon.jpg since I can't explain it ;-)

gcc 3.4.3
X.org 6.8.2