[Xen-devel] unstable binaries

Hi *,

i am coming from UML, and now i evaluate Xen on my desktop:

  Xen-2.0.4
  linux-2.6.10
    "CONFIG_MODULES is not set"
    "CONFIG_AGP is not set"
    "CONFIG_FB_RADEON=y"
  FC3, [/usr]/lib/tls moved away

It works, but some desktop applications crash once in a
while within dom0:

  metacity-2.8.6
  firefox-1.0.1
  wnck-applet (from gnome-panel-2.8.1)

But others (X, xterm, gnome-panel, skype) remain stable,
so it's probably not related to my framebuffer X
(xorg-x11-Xvfb-6.8.1).

Before firefox crashes, it sometimes behaves odd:
the location box does not get updated when i switch tabs;
scrollwhell, cursor keys, pageup/down keys stop navigating
a document, while the scrollbar still does.

With the fedora kernels everything is fine.

Any suggestions?

/nils.

btw: 2.6.11 is out ...

--