Re: [Xen-devel] xen, OpenMosix + pretty gui = virtual iron killer

The impression I got from a couple of questions to the speaker was that they supported DSM in the hypervisor, and that the Linux was not terribly aware.  OpenMosix + Xen could do much better I think.  Interesting synchronization questions to be worked out though.
           -- Orran