RE: [Xen-devel] Invalid or unsupported executable format, or is ita reiserfs problem?

> Entry for Xen:
> title Xen-2.0
> root (hd0,0) # also tried without
> kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=64000
> module /vmlinux-2.6.10-xen0 root=/dev/hda4 ro console=tty0
> console=ttyS0,115200n8
> module /initrd.img-2.6.10-xen0 #also tried without
>

> Connect to another host with null modem cable.
> start minicom and  configure with serial parameters to
> 115200, parity=no, data=8, stop=1
> hardware flow control = yes
> software flow control = no
> terminal = VT102
> backspace sends BS

To enable serial you need a com1= entry on the xen command line, and
also console=ttyS0 on your linux command line. I'd disable h/w flow
control too.

Also, it's more ususal to use the compressed vmlinuz- than vmlinux-
kernel.

Ian