[Xen-devel] problems saving in 2.04

So, I upgraded to 2.04 and the saving still doesn't work correctly, however when I run xfrd under gdb or strace -fF it works perfectly.

This would indicate that it is either a memory allocation error or a race condition somewhere, nice bug to track down :-(.

Any suggestions on where to look?

-----
CTO @ Fotango Ltd
+447834716919