Re: [Xen-devel] Performance issuses with Splash2 applications on XEN

> domU (1GB RAM) is booted from a file-backed VBD on a local HDD (I have
> tested this on a LVM-backed VBD over NFS and see no significant
> differences).

I wouldn't recommend exporting filesystems that require high performance over
NFS either.  Is there any reason not to export the LVM volume directly?  i.e.

disk = [ 'phy:/path/to/lvm/volume,sda1,w']

This is the preferred configuration for doing serious amounts of IO, since
either loop files or NFS will add a load of overhead.

Cheers,
Mark