[Xen-devel] one Newbe again :/

Hello List

I have today compiled XEN on an fresh installed Debian GNU Linux Sarge on VMware to get my first experients with this Software. Based with the Orginalconfigurationfile i have compiled the Kernel 2.6.10-xen0 again to ad some Hardwaredrivers and the Filesystem XFS for booting my System. So i can boot with the new Kernel and after "xend start" are the last lines in dmesg

device eth0 entered promiscuous mode
xen-br0: port 1(eth0) entering learning state
xen-br0: topology change detected, propagating
xen-br0: port 1(eth0) entering forwarding state
xen-br0: no IPv6 routers present
Server:~#

Everything seems like to be OK

here my menu.ist
title           Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.8-2-686-smp
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /vmlinuz-2.6.8-2-686-smp root=/dev/sda3 ro
initrd          /initrd.img-2.6.8-2-686-smp
savedefault
boot

title          Xen 2.0 / XenLinux 2.6.10
root           (hd0,0)
kernel         /xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
module         /vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0 root=/dev/sda3 ro console=tty0
savedefault
boot

After part one i tried to create an virtual Machine like the exemple in the Doc's, so i have downloaded the file ttylinux-xen.bz2 and create a simple config like this

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0"
memory = 64
name = "ttylinux-xen"
nics = 1
ip = "192.168.1.100"
disk = ['file:/opt/ttylinux-xen,sda1,1,w']
root = "/dev/sda1 ro"

My Problem, i can not start an virtual machiene and i do not know why. Maybe anybody can help me

Server:~# xm create /root/test -c
Using config file "/root/test".
Error: Error creating domain: invalid backend domain