RE: [Xen-devel] watchdog

We could add a dom0_op to prod the 'virtual watchdog', and then hook that in to
Xen's current NMI watchdog routine as an extra liveness check. (we should
enable Xen's watchdog by default anyhow, if we don't already).

Weâd have to think further about how we wanted to do 'hot failover' of dom0's.
Should the slave and master dom0 monitor each other in user space, or would we
want to have Xen involved. Probably the former.

Ian

NïHS^ïéXïïï'ïïïuïïï×ï%Hb'ïïïrØyïïïbïïïWè^ïï.ïÇjÖjÇ
ïïïïkjkïïÞïïï&ïzØyïïïïïïïïï+!ïïhïï(ïï^ïïïÆ+ïï8%ïIïzïï       åZrïrjïmïïïï
"ï×ï+ï{(ïï(ïïïyWzw^ïïfj)bï
bïïÞ×zYbïï,ïïïyï+ïïÞmïïïï+-ïï.ïÇïïïïï+-ïïbïØ~ïïzw^ïï