Re: [Xen-devel] Multiple network interfaces setup

On Mon, Jan 31 '05 at 15:28, Lukas Kubin wrote:
> I found the scripts for network interfaces and bridges setup
> (/etc/xen/scripts) in last versions of Xen really useful. But I need to
> utilize more physical interfaces available on server. [ ... ]
> Do I have to perform such setup "by hand" or the current scripts can do
> it for me somehow?

I've just replaced the network script with a shell script that returns
true/0 and done all the presetup by hand.

The vif-bridge script is called when a new domain's interface comes up.
It looks like if you can pass a bridge name to the vif-bridge script,
from the config file. Maybe that's enough for your needs.
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de  --  secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ /       (c) 2004 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de