RE: [Xen-devel] Newbie question: "error creating domain: vbd:segment not found"

Yep - that's what I guessed.  But using

disk = ['file:/path/to/ttylinux/rootfs,sda1,w']

as in the tutorial failed ("device not found" from what I recall).  But
changing sda1 to hdb2 got around that problem, albeit the wrong
approach, I assume.