Re: [Xen-devel] Newbie question: "error creating domain: vbd: segment not found"

I've seen this problem occur before when I destroy a domain through a
non-xm tool (sending control messages myself).  I think it's some sort
of dead-lock but I cannot reproduce it reliably.

Rebooting always fixes the problem for me.

Regards,

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 10:55, Mark Williamson wrote:
> > Marvellous!  Fixed.
>
> So the commands I showed just worked but the file: uname didn't?  You didn't
> have to install any packages to make it work?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
>
> > Thanks

Anthony Liguori
Linux Technology Center (LTC) - IBM Austin
E-mail: aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (512) 838-1208