[Xen-devel] Re: XenCD prerelease available

[Garth == ironstorm@xxxxxxxxx on Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:36:10 -0500]

  Garth> Hi Jared, Thanks for the iso (I got 0.9)...

You must have snagged it in the very short time it was live.

  Garth> Tried to get the 1.0 iso off of your site, however I get 404
  Garth> for the xencd.iso.gz download link on the page...

Please see my recent email to this list on this topic, it's a DNS
problem, and the URL does indeed work assuming your DNS query returns
66.180.237.13 for files.wordzoo.com (ie, nslookup files.wordzoo.com).
A workaround is available in that email if you can't fix your DNS
server.

  Garth> Also wonder what changes occured between the two builds?

If I wanted you to know, I'd announce it ;) [1] In general, you can
expect me to be explicit about changes in released versions.  Though
there will also be nightly snapshots available soon.

[1] There was only a typo or two difference between 0.9 and 1.0pre01,
one of which was the version number itself.

-- jared@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Tiger gotta hunt.  Bird gotta fly.
 Man gotta sit and wonder why, why, why.
 Tiger gotta sleep.  Bird gotta land.
 Man gotta tell himself he understand." -- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.