Re: [Xen-devel] 2.0-testing.bk

> What changeset should we be up to? I'm currently running 1.1666 which
> you committed yesterday evening.
>
> Frustrated that xm save for freebsd would give me:
> (XEN) DOM0: (file=memory.c, line=425) Non-privileged attempt to map I/O
> space 00000000

Probably some structure not set up correctly -- my guess might be the
phys-to-machine mapping info that is supposed to get poked into the
shared_info page by the unprivileged guest. It is a list of the page
frames that make up the guest's p2m table. If you haven't init'ed it
then the xm_save tool will probably try to map NULL and hence the
error (Xen has low 1MB of memory marked as being an I/O page).

> I tried 'xm save 0 foo' - which I'm not sure should be allowed - and
> saw the following:

There should be a safety catch on this. DOM0 is definitely not
saveable!

 -- Keir