Re: [Xen-devel] x2d2

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

It's very important to us, for what we do, to get Python completely out of the picture. Is that possible?

I would also like to ship a smaller Xen daemon to the
Fedora users, since I expect that quite a few of the
first wave of Xen users will be students with more time
than hardware - and they will care about having a small
Xen daemon.