[Xen-devel] what's the best way for a DomU module send control message to Dom0 via control interface?

One way seems to be ctrl_if_send_message_block like functions. I did
register a receiver in a Dom0 kernel module, then use
ctrl_if_send_message_block() to send msg to Dom0 module, if the Dom0
module gets the msg, it should print out some information. Unfortunately,
after DomU module sent out msg, nothing happened. The msg seems to be lost
by Dom0, why?

I also tried to use a revised xu_port_send_request() function in Dom0 to
send msg over control interface to a DomU module, it works, but when I
tried to use the same way to send a msg from DomU to Dom0, again, Dom0
lost this msg.

Can somebody help me out? Thanks in advance!

-x