[Xen-devel] Vif routing setup

Hi there!

I've just written alternative routing setup scripts for xend. It seems to me
that the preset scripts are not very usable as:
a) the routers would have to acknowledge that all the trafic for the
unprivilidged domains has to be redirected to domain 0 (a lot of hassle, or
imposible if there is no access to the router)
b) sometimes we might be unable to allocate enough publically visible IP
addresses for domUs
The solution is for the dom0 to act as NAT for all domUs. Scripts for doing
that from xend (network-nat, vif-nat) are attached.

The domain0 default config does not contain nat support for iptables, the
config_diff fixes that.

xmexample3 gives a simple configuration file that works with the nat.

Finally, when I tried nfsroot the unstable domain boots up but soon after dom0
crashes (crash_dump).

Cheers
Gregor

--
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur --- Anon