RE: [Xen-devel] LXR-type source code browsing

  • To: "John L Griffin" <jlg@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:37:54 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:29:13 +0000

> What is the timeline for deploying the new server?  Access to the LXR
> repository is something I would find immediately useful.

I hope we can get something fairly soon, I'll let you know.

> P.S. Is there a problem with the mail at sourceforge?  My posts to
> xen-devel made it out immediately in December, but today the
> lag is 45
> minutes or more.

Sourceforge lists are always pretty eratic -- as a list admin they're a
real hassle too.
At least its been a couple of months since the list last broke
completely.

I sometimes think about moving the list onto our own majordomo setup,
but it would be quite an upheaval for subscribers, particularly those
that have mail filters set up. What do people think? Happy with
sourceforge, or time to move?

Ian