Re: [Xen-devel] sHype Hypervisor Security Architecture for Xen

aq <aquynh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/16/2005 09:51:16 PM:

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:41:12 -0500, Reiner Sailer <sailer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I am a member of the Secure Systems Department at IBM's TJ Watson Research
> > Center (http://www.research.ibm.com/secure_systems_department/).
> >
> > Our group has designed and developed a security architecture for hypervisors
> > (called sHype). We have implemented it on an x86-based IBM research
> > hypervisor.  We now plan to contribute this to Xen by integrating our
> > security architecture into it.
>
> this project looks interesting. do you have a discussion mailing-list
> for the project?
>
> best regards,
> AQ

We don't have a separate public mailing list for sHype. We would
like to start discussing sHype on the Xen development mailing list.
Once this becomes very specific, we can establish a separate
mailing list for security-related topics for Xen.

Reiner