[Xen-devel] lvm management of block devices in dom0 not working as well as it should

We are using lvm2(dm) on 2.6 to manage block devices.  If we extend such a
device, the guest kernel does not see the change.

config: dom0:/dev/space/kaffe-swap-0 -> guest:/dev/hda

guest: swapoff -a
dom0: lvextend /dev/space/kaffe-swap-0 -L+100M
  Extending logical volume kaffe-swap-0 to 612.00 MB
  Logical volume kaffe-swap-0 successfully resized
(this shows it was 512m previously)
dom0: mkswap /dev/space/kaffe-swap-0
Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 641724 kB
no label, UUID=246f699d-7fc2-4909-9c31-359ed45b203e
guest: swapon -a
swapon: /dev/hda: Invalid argument
guest: dmesg | tail -1
Swap area shorter than signature indicates

Is it possible to add additional commands over the emulation channel to
support querying sizes?  Or is there some command I need to run to kick the
guest into seeing the new size?