[Xen-devel] XenSource Inc.

Folks,

Over the last few months, we've had lots of people ask us about formal
support contracts for Xen. We've come to the conclusion that this is
best handled by setting up a commercial organisation to provide
support and professional services around Xen, and hence help customers
make successful Xen deployments.

To this end, the core Xen development team have founded 'XenSource
Inc', and recruited an experienced management team. Together, we've
raised venture money which will enable XenSource to rapidly build a
professional support team, both in Europe and the US.

Of course, Xen is and will remain a community project, licensed under
the GPL, run out of the University of Cambridge on a 'code rules'
basis. We think XenSource is a great opportunity to help Xen flourish.

If you've got any questions or are looking for formal support then drop
an email to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Ian